Term & Conditions
Rules and Regulations
Nizwa heritage Inn welcome's you to its premises and wishes you a happy and enjoyable stay. As you are aware that it is located at the heart of the historical suburb of Nizwa town with rich traditions and values. Therefore, the sense of respect and appreciation is always expected from all the people dealing with the Inn.
1. Inn rooms are rented for days.
2. The Inn day starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 midday. Failure to check out by 12:00 noon of the following day will result in an additional fee for extending the Inn day. A charge for the extension until 4:00 p.m., after 4:00 p.m. the Inn will charge for an additional Inn day.
3. The Inn reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
4. In case the guest fails to appear at the Inn by 6 p.m. of the reservation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the Inn.
5. The Inn guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
6. The Inn may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Inn Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the Inn's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, Inn employees or other persons staying in the Inn or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the Inn.
7. Pets are not allowed in the Inn and its restaurant too.
8. The Inn renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, for the Inn's immediate reaction.
The Inn is obliged to ensure:
A) Conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest
B) Safety of stay and privacy. Every guest provides his/her consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing their data in the Inn database. The guest has the right to review and correct his/her personal data.
C) Professional and polite service in respect of all services for all Inn guests.
D) Cleaning of the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest's absence or in their presence if so requested by the guest
E) In case of any defects which could not be repaired, the Inn shall make every effort to, where possible, change the room or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
At the guest's request, the Inn renders the following free-of-charge services:
A) Information concerning the guest's stay and travel
B) Wake-up call at a specified time.
C) Storage of money and valuable belongings during the stay
D) Storage of luggage; the Inn may refuse to provide storage privileges at times other than during the guest's stay at the Inn or if the belongings are not of a personal kind.
H) The Inn's liability shall be limited if such items are not deposited at the reception. The Inn has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if they pose a threat to safety or their value exceeds the standard of the Inn or if they take up too much space.
* The guest should notify the Inn's reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
* Conduct of guests using the Inn services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The Inn may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule. It expected from all of the Inn guests be in a good conduct to avoid any disturbance of the others to provide calm and pleased stay.
* When leaving the room, guests are expected to take all their belongings and check whether the door is properly locked.
* The Inn guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the Inn's equipment and technical devices due to their fault.
*Room heaters and other similar devices which are not a part of the Inn room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to fire hazards.
* Smoking in Inn rooms, corridor, staircase, restaurant, and reception hall is prohibited. Violation of the prohibition is subject to a fine of OMR 50.00
*Personal belongings left by guests in the Inn room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense.
If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hotel for 3 months.
Things to know when visiting Nizwa:
• Peaceful Oman: Oman is undoubtedly safe for tourists and Omanis are extremely kind and friendly, but it is wise to keep in mind that Omani are subject to a different rule of law. Dissent and criticism of the sultan is not tolerated, and his word is unquestionable law.
•Dress code: Oman is a Muslim country, so conservative dress is the norm. Although more leeway is given to foreigners, having a t-shirt or shorts to wear over one’s bathing suit is advisable when going to Wadis and outside the hotel.
•Drinking: We mean dry in both senses. There’s a very dry climate, and alcohol is difficult to come by, too. Outside of Muscat and some beachside resorts, alcohol is not frequently sold, and if it is, it’s expensive. There are, of course, no local brews, so the selection is limited to more mass-produced international brands, such as Heineken. You can use this to your benefit and make your trip to Oman a relaxing alcohol detox.
• Smoking: Moreover, smoking is not prohibited, but as a local a culture it is not advisable to smoke in public areas unless there is a smoking area which is normally not singed, so you will need to ask.